Navigation Menu

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Garden Happiness

Jude 1:2 May God give you more and more mercy, peace, and love.
Garden Happiness
by Ariel

As I walk through the garden path
See a tiny sparrow flitter to the bird bath
Thorny rose bushes I do see
Such royal glory for you and me.

Blooming daisies in the garden spot
All pretty with yellow dots
Swaying in the wind to and fro
I admire them as I go.

I see fiery tulips bowing their heads
Walking through the flower beds
As I walk through the lovely grounds
I see garden happiness all around.


My daughter wrote this poem during one of her gifted classes. I thought it was beautifully written, and wanted to share it with everyone.

bright purple flower that looks like fireworks
purple flower with bee on it
Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...