Navigation Menu

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Here Again

I love worship music. It gets my focus on what is right and good. It helps me to keep my eyes off the problems that I'm facing. It's been a hard year for our family, but through it all we have come out stronger and closer to God. This song, Here Again, by Elevation Worship, is very special to me. My family has gone through a huge change. There have been moments where I'm barely hanging on, wishing I could give up. I'm not enough to do this on my own. I mess up. I fail. I want to quit. This song has been my declaration for the past few months. 

Will you please meet me here again, God? I've failed. Again. I'm not enough on my own. 

Every. Single. Time. God shows up. He meets me right where I'm at. He helps me get through another day.

These coloring pages I've put together are another declaration. God meet us here where we're at. 

You can feel free to use the coloring pages for your own PERSONAL use.  But please be kind and do not claim these pictures as your own or offer them for downloads.  I don't appreciate them being copied and put on other websites for download.

can't go back to the beginning, can't control what tomorrow will bring song lyrics
I'm not enough unless you come, will you meet me here again song lyrics
As I walk now through the valley Let Your love rise above every fear song lyrics

Not for a minute was I forsaken, the Lord is in this place song lyrics




No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...