Navigation Menu

Friday, February 4, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Yesterday, Gabe and I took a visit to the doctor's office. He's been sick off and on for about a month, so I figured it was time to go in. As we were sitting in the waiting room, this man walked by who probably hadn't showered for several days.

The air was filled with his presence long after he had gone away.

As the few of us in there were trying to catch our breath, and the receptionists' were spraying air freshener, Gabe says to me, "Mmm.. it smells good in here."

I had to ask him, "What exactly does it smell like to you?" I thought maybe he smelled the air freshener.

"Tacos. And it's making me hungry!"

There have been a few times I've thought B.O. spelled a little bit like fried food, but it has never put me in the mood to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...