Navigation Menu

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I heard a scream and went running to the rescue, like every good mother does. Zech was crying and holding his arm, but I couldn’t quite figure out what had happened. He told me something, and I guessed, “Ariel hurt you?”

 He gets very mad when you don’t get it, so he’s saying to me, “NOO, chair hurt.”

 He calls his sister “Air” so you can see how Air and Chair might sound alike. I laughed and told him, “oh no, the chair hurt you. I guess Chair and Ariel sound reMARKably similar.”

So he gets even madder at me and says, “NO Mark! Chair hurt me!”

 It’s frustrating to be a little guy and not know all those big words that grown-ups use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...