Navigation Menu

Thursday, April 16, 2020

God is Greater

What crazy times we are living in! I'm so glad that our God is Greater than the chaos surrounding us.

Our church has been offering online services each Wednesday night. After we worship together, we all break into small Zoom groups. My daughter uses her time in these groups to draw inspirational coloring pages for me. She likes to be a blessing. It takes me a couple hours to edit her pictures and turn them into a coloring page. That's a few hours of fun for me.

So...for as long as we are stuck doing church at home, my daughter will be making me new coloring pages. Each week I will add her newest coloring pages to the end of this post. You can check back each Thursday or Friday to see what is new!

You can feel free to use the coloring pages for your own PERSONAL use.  But please be kind and do not claim these pictures as your own or offer them for downloads.  It makes me sad to see my pictures on a coloring page website run by someone else.


tree coloring page

plants coloring page

spring has sprung flower coloring page

you are never told old to dream a new dream coloring page

all that I am I place into your hands coloring page

1 comment:

  1. Good person you are the king of whole world wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...