Navigation Menu

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Fall for Jesus

Cold weather is upon us. I don't think I'm ready for it yet. But ready or not, here it is... I saw this cute saying on someone's t-shirt recently and decided I had to make a coloring sheet of it.

You can feel free to use the coloring pages for your own PERSONAL use.  But please be kind and do not claim these pictures as your own or offer them for downloads.  I don't appreciate them being copied and put on other websites for download. Please stop doing this. 

fall for Jesus He never leaves coloring page

5 comments:

  1. It’s a wonderful coloring page that I will be using for my Sunday school class tomorrow for the kiddos!! Thank you for putting it out there!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your pictures. I will be using them for my AWANA kids bulletin board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved your post about falling for Jesus! It's a beautiful reminder to focus on what truly matters in this season of life. Your words are both inspiring and uplifting.

    On a related note, have you heard about the krazycouponclub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I just discovered this blog, and I'm already hooked! The diversity of topics covered, coupled with the author's passion and expertise, creates a captivating reading experience. I'll definitely be a regular visitor from now on!"
    busy baby mat coupons

    ReplyDelete
  5. "This blog stands out for its commitment to fostering a positive and respectful online community. The author sets a tone of inclusivity, and the comments section reflects a space where diverse opinions are welcomed and respected. A model for cultivating a healthy online environment!"
    davannis coupons

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...