Navigation Menu

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Coloring Pages for Fall

I love to share coloring pages with you that I have made. I literally spend hours going through all the different steps of putting them together until I feel like they are just right. This brings me great joy and satisfaction.

As always you can feel free to use the coloring page for your own PERSONAL use.  But please be kind and do not claim this picture as your own or offer it for downloads.  Almost every coloring page I have made has been taken and put on many different coloring page websites offered for downloads. Please STOP doing this!!!! 

It's been a rough season of life, but God is with me, and I will not fall. No matter how hard things get, no matter how many times I feel like quitting, I know that within me there is a quiet strength put in place by God. He is my help in times of trouble. I will cling to Him when everything else around me is chaos. He is my beauty. My rock. 

free fall tree coloring page

free fall coloring pages

free fall coloring pages Psalm 118:6

free fall coloring pages scarecrow

free fall coloring page with scarecrow
free fall coloring page with scarecrow

free fall coloring page

free fall pumpkin coloring page

free fall coloring page of pumpkins

free fall coloring pages candy corn

free fall coloring page apples
free fall coloring pages

What are your favorite things about fall?



Last years coloring pages I made to celebrate Thanksgiving...

What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

  1. Love the scarecrow! I would like to contact you about linking to some of your pages from my blog, but I can't find how to do that. Are you able to contact me please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all terrific! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...