Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just for Laughs

For the last couple of days, I've been working on sewing some clothes for Ariel's American Girl doll. I figured it's SO much cheaper, and it's not really that difficult. I have tons of scraps of fabric that can be made into new beautiful sundresses. Ariel is loving it that she has multiple dresses to choose from each day for her doll.

As I was starting my projects, I thought I would look through Ariel's old baby clothes and see if there was anything I could alter to fit the doll. Zech thought it was great fun to see all the pretty dresses. In fact he couldn't resist trying them on.

I tried to talk him out of it, and didn't give him any help until he got his head stuck in this Christmas dress. After that, I figured, why not? He really wanted to wear the dress.

It's good for some laughs, huh?


Just a side note... this was Ariel's first Christmas dress when she was only 4 months old. Zech will be 4 years old in 2 months.

1 comment: