Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Through the Lens

I thought just for fun, with no reason behind it, I would share some very random photos I've taken these past few months.

Life is full of love and laughter, and it's beautiful to me because of the people I share it with.

I am blessed.

Just for laughs...


Each year my children and their class put on a special music program; this year the programs centered on Kansas as we are celebrating 150 years as a state.

Gabriel's class did a program about the weather in Kansas. He played the part of a weatherman and forecasted, "Rain, Rain, and more rain!"



Ariel just had her music program last week. I had a lot of fun putting together a costume as all the kids were supposed to dress in Pioneer clothing. I bought a sheet at Goodwill, and found a free tutorial online showing how to sew a bonnet.


One of the last times swinging on the old swing set before we took it down.


Brotherly love


I cannot resist sneaking into my children's rooms and taking photos of them sleeping. To me there is nothing sweeter or more peaceful than a sleeping child.


My husband, my friend, my everything...
We enjoyed some much needed time away for our 10th anniversary.


The things we do for fun...



My husband wrestled a crocodile for me, is that not love
?
"Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm;
for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.
Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot sweep it away."
Song of Solomon 8:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment