Monday, April 11, 2011

iheartfaces: Shadows

This week's photo challenge is Shadows. You must have a person and their shadow in the picture. The face did not have to be showing.

I found this to be rather difficult. Most of the time I work really hard to keep shadows out of my pictures, so to find one with a shadow of any kind was rare. I was up for the challenge though! I decided to take a picture with a shadow to use just for this purpose.

Tonight my daughter was in the backyard reading, while babysitting her little brother. I thought this moment was priceless.



5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet moment you captured of the sibling relationship! Neat! The shadow makes it more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This moment IS priceless! I'm so glad you caught it! Totally sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice backlighting and shadow picture! Love it!

    ReplyDelete