Sunday, April 3, 2011

iheartfaces: Best Face Photo from March

This week's photo challenge is Best Face of March 2011. The only requirement is that it's a human face, and that the photo was taken last month.

March was really a slow month for me with pictures. I only had three options to choose from. I could choose a concert I went to, the St. Patrick's Day parade, or my 3 year old son playing with fingerpaints.

Fingerpainting won! You just can't beat a little kid getting in touch with his creative side, while decorating his own body. It was so much fun to take pictures of him covered in paint, and he seemed especially pleased with the results.



4 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love the catchlight in his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Taleah and what a fun messy project to do together! Looks like a good time was remembered with this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2 little boys were with me when I opened your picture, and they just cracked up......this is great!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...