Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Today after school Gabe and Zech decided to play a game of Life. I don't think they even know the rules to the game, so it can only very loosely be classified as playing a game together. By the end Gabe had won, and Zech angrily threw his money at him.

This started a new game!

My entire floor was completely covered with play Life money. Money was raining down from the sky and flying all over the place.

After all the fun was had, I informed them that they would both need to clean up the game themselves. After a few minutes, I heard Gabe talking to himself.

"Humph... I'm not very happy at all! It must be because I'm so rich. Rich people are never happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...