Friday, March 11, 2011

Kids DO the Darndest Things

This morning my daughter wanted coffee cake for breakfast. For some reason when it’s a Saturday, or there is no school for the day, my kids always want something special cooked for them. I told Ariel I didn’t feel up to making it, but she was more than welcome to do it on her own. I went and took my shower, and came out to a scrumptious coffee cake sitting on the table. She made the entire thing herself! As I was cleaning up the dishes after breakfast, I had to chuckle at her choice of measuring cup. It never would have occurred to me to use a medicine cup to measure out teaspoons. That was very clever thinking on her part!

medicine cup measuring cup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...