Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Work of Art

For Christmas this year, we got Zech his first set of fingerpaints. I don't know why we waited so long. He loves them! Anytime he sees me working on a project, he drags out the paint himself, grabs his big oversized paper, and takes a paper plate from the cupboard. He is a little budding artist!

finger painting with kids

I was actually very hesitant to get fingerpaint for Zech because he takes after me and hates to get his hands dirty. Paint is different for him! He gets really into it and doesn't even care that his fingers are all slimy and wet.

finger painting with kidsI'm amazed with all the color mixing, you can still see the red, blue, yellow and green. I figured it would all turn out brown.



finger painting picture



When the paint runs out, the fun is all gone! It is then that Zech starts to freak out a little about the feeling on his hands. But if you just add more paint to the plate, the fun is back, and he doesn't care.


I think we all need a little bit of color in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...