Monday, June 28, 2010

Life is Beautiful

Sometimes I'm just at a loss for words to describe how blessed I am by God. He has given me so much more than I ever could have imagined in life. There was a time that those three words, Life is beautiful, would have felt a bit like a joke. But now that God is the center of my life, I can truly see the beauty in it. He blessed me with a love that blows me away. Every day He showers me, and my cup overflows with His blessings.










Titus and I had so much fun climbing on the toys with the kids. Usually we just sit and talk while the kids play, but this time we joined in on the fun. It made it extra special for all the kids. Zech followed us around saying, "Come on, Daddy. Come here, Mommy."




I don't believe my children will ever grow up wondering, "Did Mom and Dad really love each other?" I think Titus and I have a very special relationship that is a wonderful example of the love a man and woman are supposed to express to each other. I pray that they grow up happy and secure and try to find that special love for themselves someday. It's truly a gift from God.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the
Father of the heavenly lights." James 1:17

My True Love



We looked specifically for this fallen bridge to walk out on. Ariel and Gabe really like to get wet, and this is the closest thing the museum has to offer in that way.



It started to sprinkle on us a little bit out there, but that didn't stop us from having fun.

Another favorite place at the museum is the swinging bridge. Titus gave Zech a thrill by running down the bridge with the stroller. After jumping pretty hard on the bridge, we lost a Gatorade overboard too. Whoops!!





My beautiful daughter...
On our beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment