Monday, May 31, 2010

The AdvEnTurEs of Summer

Every summer we fill our days with fun adventures from here to there. Fun things are everywhere! Our schedule is finally completed and we're living it out. When Ariel finished Kindergarten 4 years ago, we were very excited for our summer to start. But it went by so quickly that we didn't even know what we did when it was over. It was then that I decided I would never waste my summers. I don't care how tired I am by the end of the day, I want to make the most of every moment I have with my precious children. I only get them to myself for 3 short months, so we're going to spend it making memories that will last forever. This will be our 3rd time we've had our Adventures of Summer, and it will be 3rd of many many more... These are a few pictures from our 1st week of Summer!


To SONIC we traveled for Happy Hour... 1/2 price Slushes!





We spent a fun day in the sun playing with WATER! It's amazing on a hot day just how refreshing it is to get wet. This time we traveled all the way to Mexico... in the words of Gabe. What better way to spend our day then with some close friends!

Hot Potato - if you catch it, you might just get SOAKED!
Gabriel loves to take pictures with the camera. However his idea of pictures is not just one or two, it's hold the button down and click away! If you saw every picture it would be like watching a slow motion movie.


Popcorn is a staple of our diet in this family!


We stopped by the library on the way home to pick up some summer reading books! Ariel couldn't wait to dive in, and Zech couldn't wait for the drive to be over. He was tired from skipping his nap!


SNEAKY, HUH??


We love to have FUN in this family! There's rarely a day goes by that we don't find some activity to do together as a family. Life is all about what you make of it, and we're
LOVIN' LIFE!



Mikaela had a sleepover with us! We were very happy to have her!


Zech was a little more timid of the Slip N' Slide. He only liked to walk across, not throw himself down it.





I can't say it enough, or even put into words how blessed I am by God to have married this man.


No comments:

Post a Comment